Friday, May 7, 2010

Heiko Windisch

Heiko Windisch has a new blog, and he's giving away three pieces of art to celebrate! Find out more here. The "Serpent" is exceptionally cool and will look incredible framed. He'll also have one for sale on his Etsy.

*

Speaking of Etsy, really getting addicted to ThemeFragrance's Sarong. I love Amuse as well, but Sarong is wonderfully warm and exotic. I do get a lot of comments, especially from the Mr., who will interrupt me when I'm talking first thing in the morning when he gets up to say, "What are you wearing?" as he sniffs my neck. It might just be an excuse for hugging. That man's a hugging fool.

*

Writing progresses, but it's uninspired today. Could be the weather. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I think I've just about had enough of thunderstorms. And I have previously, all my life, adored them. But right about now, it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment